In 1994 – 1996, Grace Apostolic moved to 1220 Ellesmere Road between Midland and Brimley. A three month crusade was held during this period having had Bro. Ricky Almond as the guest speaker.
The Sunday Program had made vast improvement at this facility and a Day care Program was subsequently established as well. A baptismal was built by the late Bro. V. Reid. The membership during this time stood between 200 - 210 individuals.
In 1996 – 1998 Grace also made a move to 1225 Kennedy Road where the first back to school rally was initiated by Bro. Andrew Eastman. Children Church was established with the first theme being, “The King’s Kids.” There and then, Sunday School flourished and two (2) vans were donated for the Sunday School pick up.
Bro. Henry Hamilton established the Music Department and brought it to another level. It was during this time that a Fund Raising Committee was established under the leadership of Bro. Hugh Peart, Sis Judy Trench along with Mr. C Smith. As a result of the funds that were raised, the purchase of 801 Progress Avenue was made possible and it became the permanent address in November of 1999.
1999 – Present, the membership grew to 350 people and the Lord continued to move mightily and in a miraculous way, consequently little Stefan Shakes was healed.
The Youth Department had a great revival under the leadership of Bro. Richard Rigg, Bro. Richard Peart and, the late Bro.( Wilton ) Ricky Trench. With the purchase of the new facility produced all sorts of possibilities and the church was able to host conferences with the singles conference being held in April of 2000 as well as having Ladies meetings and seminars.
With deep regret, we pause to remember those who no longer remain on this side; Aunt Blanche, Marilyn Sandblock who, had donated $8,000.00 from her last will for the church, Bro. and Sis. Reid, Sis. West, Bro Stephen Shakes and Bro. Ricky Trench.
Last, but by no means least, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to councilor Marilyn McKersy who, was very much instrumental in getting the city to review the by-laws to allow industrial buildings to be used as a church.